Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

15 March 2011

Happy 200th Posting

Wow,gak kerasa gue udah 200x posting di blog ini :3
Rasanya biasa aja sih...hehehe


Oh iya minggu ini liburan mid semester.
Hanya 4 hari.Kurang puas sebenernya.
Ditambah gue dapet PR Mat 12 nomor dan Tugas Ing Presentasi 
Haduh,libur apaan ini???
Padahal gue pengen konsentrasi buat cerpen.


Ok di post ke 200 ini gue cuma mau bilang ke readers
Terima kasih udah membaca post-post gak bermanfaat gue :)
Apalagi yang setia nangkringin blog gue tiap minggu,big thanks for you!!!


Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment