Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

17 April 2011

Forgiving What I've Done

Gue memang ikut camp fotografi tapi gue memutuskan untuk gak nginep.
Dan kacaunya pas sabtunya gue telat bangun.
Parahnya gue bangun jam setengah 11 siang.
Gue minta maaf sebesar-besarnya buat temen gue Claudia dan Sherly
Juga dengan guru gue Kak Ella / Pak DJ karena gak hadir.
Gue bener-bener gak sengaja telat bangun.
Maaf kalo karena gue kalian jadi gak bisa ambil foto kalian di kamera gue.


Gue minta maaf bangettttttt
Well,gue salah.Karena gak bertanggung jawab.
Kalian boleh  ngapain aja deh.
Mau ngatain gue,marahin,tuntut gue juga boleh.
Maafin gue yah tapi!!!!
Hiks...


Forgiving What I've Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment