Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

17 March 2012

Vacum again!

Aduhhh sorry yah rencananya gue mau nge-post tenting teenage life gitu jadi gak jadi deh gara" tadi gue keasyikan kerjain tugas.... gue juga heran ditengah ujian begini guru masih sempet aja bikin susah murid! Hadeuhhh x___x

Gue mau cerita sedikit deh , tentang guru gue... gak usah disebut deh pelajaran apa *bagi anak sekolah gue PASTI bisa nebak* , yah bukannya mau gimana yah... tapi makin lama dia makin keterlaluan :'( gue capekk weyy *sekelas sebenernya* dimarahin terus ama dia :'(

Ehhmmm , readers just FYI aja sihh keknya gue gak bakal ngepost untuk jangka waktu yang panjang..... DEMI UJIAN  (•̀_•́)ง

So I wanna say I'll be vacuum agaiinnn :D

Please enjoy my older posts! <3

LOVE
Natasha

PS : Wish me luck for the exams!
PPS : OMG I GOT ELEVATE by @bigtimerush !!! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment