Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

13 December 2012

Getting Close To Natasha III

I'm back! Yeah gue kembali untuk memperkenalkan diri gue lagi lebih dalam dengan menjawab beberapa pertanyaan random :)

Selamat membaca! 


1. Regret something you did in the past? What's that?

Yes. Let go someone who really loves me for a jerk.


2. Place you wanna go?


LONDON


3. Way you wanna die?


Car accident sounds cool but ironic. So I wanna die when God thinks I should....


4. What music do you like?


Pop, Alternative Rock , Classic , R&B


5. What films do you like?


Romance-Comedy it's the best! Action's too! :) And also I like any movies that related to royal.


6. Do you like the rain?

Not really. I'm not really like wet things.


7. Do you like the cold?


Yes! I can drink a cup of tea :)


8. Favourite Band?


One Direction!!!


9. Favourite song?


Die In Your Arms - Justin Bieber.


10. Favorite book?


Twilight Saga :)


11. Favourie quote?


"Your story may not have such a happy beginning. But that doesn't make you who you are. It's the rest of ur story, who you choose to be" - Kung Fu Panda 2


"Death is peaceful. Easy. Life is harder" - Bella Swan, Twilight.


12. Do you like being alone?


YES!!! I can do random things , ha.


13. Do you like your life?


Sometimes.


14. Do you like Twilight?


OF COURSE


15. Would you choose to live forever if you could?


Nope. Life is hard. 


16. Can u taste the difference between Pepsi + Coke?


Erghh I hate soft drinks.


17. DO you believe in yourself?


Yess.


18. Shower daily?


Of course.


19. Wanna get married?


Sure


20. Favourite cd?

Take Me Home :*

No comments:

Post a Comment