Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

09 December 2010

Daily Quotes

-A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him
-We come to love not by finding a perfect person,but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
-To the world you may be just one person,but to one person you may be the world
-Quotes are nothing but inspiration for uninspired
-The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams
-Life isn't about finding yourself.Life is about creating yourself
-No woman ever hates a man for being in love with her,but many a woman hate a man for being a friend to her
-A man falls in love through his eyes,a woman through her ears
-The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live
-Success is 10 percent inspiration and 90 percent perspiration
-I have found that if you love life,life will love you back
-Life is not having and a getting,but a being and a becoming
-All you need is love.But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt
-Life must go on.I forget just why

No comments:

Post a Comment