Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

02 January 2012

2012

First post in 2012! alright, let's start with the vote result.

Vote about my blog :

29 people participate

8 people / 27% said my blog is perfect
9 people / 31% said my blog is very good
8 people / 27% said my blog is good
2 people / 6 %  said my blog is not bad
and 2 people / 6 % said my blog is bad


So, the result is... my blog's very good! with 9 people support it :)

About the favorite's cuisine's vote result, well ... I accidentally delete it :p
But the result is Indonesian won! ~

That's all!!!
I'm really thankful for those who participate in this votes! :D much love!

*******

Balik ke bahasa negara sendiri. Di tahun 2012 ini gue akan mengadakan sedikit perubahan desain blog gue... hhmm tapi gue belum niat menggantinya untuk beberapa bulan kedepan.
Gue juga memutuskan bahwa gue akan membahas topik berbeda untuk dibicarakan di tiap bulan.
Meski tetep curahan hati gue tetap nomor satu :P

My New Year's Resolutions :

1. di-baptis
2. lebih rajin belajar
3. lulus dengan nilai memuaskan
4. dapet gadget baryu (?)
5. mengganti status jomblo ini
6. ngirim naskah novel ke penerbit :')
7. betah di sekolah baru nanti :(

dan masih banyak lagi...

Mengapa gue takut masuk tahun 2012?

1. Kiamat ! *meski gak yakin juga sih .____.*
2. LULUS SMP!! tidakkk
3. Masuk SMA! tidakkk
4. Melepas kepergian kakak tercinta untuk kuliah di luar
5. UJIAN
6. Pindah rumah ?:/
7. Ganti seragam sekolah :(
8. Pergi dari sekolah sekarang , gak ketemu bambang lagi :(
9. Jadi 15 taon? tidakk
10. gak tau lagi :P

Sekian

HAPPY NEW YEAR bloggers!

With Love
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment