Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

01 May 2012

Love Quotes


  • There is no point in wishing things can be different. We cannot change the past. We can only accept the change and move forward
  • Don't find love, let love find you. That's why they call it falling in love. You don't force yourself to fall, you just fall....
  • One of the biggest mistake girls always make is falling too hard for a guy.
  • Sometimes, bad decisions make good stories!
  • Sometimes we wait for something that we're sure will never happen. But we just wait, wishing there would be a way to make it happen.
  • It's funny how people still focus too much on things that make them sad. Don't punish yourself!
  • If you love someone just because of their looks, it's not called 'love', it's called 'lust'.
  • Love is always about taking risks. It's either you're ready for a heartbreak, or giving a fake love.
  • Just because he says sweet things to you, doesn't mean you should let your guard down. Always protect your heart.
  • Whatever happens, I just hope he looks back and thinks "she must have really liked me, I should have never let her go." 
  • The stupidest mistake in life is thinking the one who hurt you most, won't hurt you again.
  • Don't go for someone who only treats you good cause they have to. Find someone who does it cause they want to.
  • Just because we dont talk doesn't mean you don't matter anymore. Its just that, I'm trying to distance myself because I know I can't have u.

By : @TheLoveStories

Selamat Galau :)

Love
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment