Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

22 May 2012

School Time Around The World

Well, I guess every school in the same country has different school time. It depends on school's policy.
In Indonesia , especially in Jakarta most of us start school at 6.30 AM ( yeah so earlyyy in the morning) but many school still start at 7 AM ( other provinces in Indonesia )
International schools usually start at 7.30- 8 AM. 
The end of the school is variety too.  My school finishes at 2.10 PM. As I see the state school usually go home at 1 - 2 PM. But at the moment we have extra lessons / activity so we stay at school until 3-3.30 PM. I conclude the school time of Indonesia is 6.30 - 7 AM - 1 - 3 PM.

That's Indonesia. How about the rest of the world???

France
8.30 AM - 4 PM

USA
7.30-9 AM - 3 - 3.30 PM

UK
8- 9 AM - 4 PM

Guatemala 
7. 45 - 12.50 PM

Greece
 8 AM - 2 PM

Argentina
7 - 7.45 AM - 1-2 PM

Australia
9 AM - 3.30 PM

South Korea
7.30-8AM - 3 PM

Kenya
7 AM - 4-5.30 PM

Japan
8 AM - 3-3.30 PM

Canada
8 AM - 3 PM

Russia
8.30 AM - 2.30 PM

New Zealand 
8.30- 9 AM - 3 PM

Israel
7-8 AM - 1-3 PM

Egypt
8 AM - 3 PM 
Fact : Egyptians go to school from Sunday - Thursday! Weekends are Friday & Saturday! :O

Brazil
7 AM - 3 PM

Ireland
9 AM - 4 PM

South Africa
7.30 AM - 2.30 PM

Mexico
7 AM - 2 PM

Malaysia
7.30 AM - 2.30 PM

Pakistan
9 AM - 3 PM

Costa Rica
7 AM - 1 PM-4 PM

China
7 AM - 5- 7 PM ( SERIOUSLY???) 

Sweden
8 AM - 3.30 PM

UAE
8 AM - 3. 15 PM
Fact : Like Egypt , they go to school from Sunday to Thursday x_x


It seems like Indonesia is one of the country who starts school earlier than other countries!
I guess most of schools time is 8 AM - 3 PM ....

And by the way I still can't believe in China school ends at 5 PM!!! and Egypt & UAE schools open on Sunday??? Weird..........


Hope this increase your knowledge :))

With Love
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment