Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

21 June 2012

5 Things I Most Admire

1. The Twilight Saga ( Both The Books & Movies) since 2009
written by Stephenie Meyer
starring by Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner
directed by Catherine Hardwicke ( Twilight ) , Chris Weitz ( New Moon ) , 
David Slade ( Eclipse ) , Bill Condon ( Breaking Dawn )






 2. British Royal Family since 2011

Senior Members : The Queen , Duke of Edinburgh, Prince of Wales ,
Duchess of Cornwall , etc
Younger Members : Duke & Duchess of Cambridge , Prince Harry ,
Princess Beatrice , Princess Eugenie
left to right : Duchess of Cornwall , Prince of Wales , The Queen ,
Duke of Cambridge , Duchess of Cambridge , Prince Harry at Diamond Jubilee




3. Big Time Rush ( Music & Show ) since 2011

Members : Carlos Pena, Jr , James Maslow , Kendall Schmidt , Logan Henderson 


left to right : Kendall Schmidt, Carlos Pena, Jr, James Maslow
Logan Henderson





4. Hunger Games Trilogy ( Books & Movies ) since February 2012

written by Suzanne Collins
starring by Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson , Liam Hemsworth
directed by Gary Ross




5. One Direction since June 2012

members : Harry Styles , Liam Payne , Louis Tomlinson ,
Niall Horan , Zayn Malik

Top ( left to right ) : Zayn Malik , Louis Tomlinson , Right : Niall Horan
Below : Liam Payne , Harry Styles


Love Them <3

Natasha

PS : Happy 30th Birthday my brotha , Prince William <3 have a happy life with Kate! Cant wait too see your child ;)
PPS : Good luck for my juniors tomorrow! Especially for Bambang! hah you have to passed this year.
PPPS : H-2 The Pretty Lady, Michelle Turns 15!




No comments:

Post a Comment