Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

13 January 2013

Poll Closed!

Okay, ini mungkin post pertama di tahun baru yah...
Gue cuma mau mengumumkan pemenang dari poll tahun lalu.
Berikut informasinya


Poll 1. This blog is ...

Perfect 11% (2)
Awesome 41% (7)
Good 29% (5)
Not Bad 5% (1)
Horrible 11% (2)

Total : 100% , 17 voters

Jadi kesimpulannya blog gue di tahun 2012 itu Awesome!!! Yeyy!! Thanks a lot guys :))

Poll 2. My favourite boyband is ...

Big Time Rush 10% (3)
One Direction 90% (27)
Mindless Behavior 0% (0)

Total : 100% , 30 voters

So, my readers favorite boyband is One Direction!! Congrats 1D :)

Poll 3. My favourite post topic gonna be ...

Romance 52% (9)
Movie 11% (2)
Music 23% (4)
Life Story 29% (5)
Funny Story 35% (6)

Total : 17 voters

#1 : Romance! :O , jadi readers suka cinta2an? hah banyak cerita gue :p
#2 : Funny Story :O , wew gue bukan cewek lucu tapi akan gue usahakan dapat cerita lucu!
#3 : Life Story , uhm... banyak cerita kehidupan sih ... gue kira orang" bosen baca beginian.
#4 : Music, wuaaa gue suka nih.
#5 : Movie , the least! uhm, jadi readers bukan movie-lover yah?


Terima kasih, teman-teman yang sudah mau vote di blog gue ini yah!!! Tahun ini gue tentu gue akan kembali update dengan vote-vote baru yang menyenangkan! :)

Enjoy your sunday! Happy Sunday!!!

Love
Natasha




No comments:

Post a Comment