Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

30 October 2013

Getting Close to Natasha X

Di edisi kesepuluh... kali ini gue mau membahas lebih jauh hal-hal apa saja yang gue sukai dan tidak gue sukai. Hal-hal kesukaan gue yang lebih gue perjelas lagi. Gue juga akan mengaku beberapa hal yang mungkin tidak banyak diketahui orang.
Selamat membaca!

Gue benci :

  • Maen video games 
  • Disentuh tiba-tiba
  • Drama
  • ULARRR
  • Sesuatu tidak berjalan sesuai apa yang gue inginkan
  • Orang munafik
  • Orang yang tidak jujur
  • Minum obat kapsul/tablet (Yucksss)
  • Tidur siang
  • Orang yang tidak sopan 
  • Gummy bears
  • Seafood dan daging apapun selain ayam dan sapi
  • Troublemaker
  • Es krim cokelat 
  • Minuman beralkohol 
  • Olahraga :P
  • Masak (gak bisa sebenernya)
  • Nyapu dan nyetrika
  • Kacang
  • Brokoli
  • Hal-hal yang tidak pasti
  • Fisika, Kimia, dan Geometri
  • Tempat yang ramai
  • Orang yang cerewet & kalo ngomong kenceng
  • Bau amis
  • Macet
  • Polusi udara
  • Cuaca yang panas banget
  • Bertingkah girly banget dan lembut :3
  • Baju yang tidak nyaman dipakai/ mengekspos bagian tubuh tertentu
  • High heels
  • Make-up
  • Salon
  • Aksesoris berlebihan
  • Rok/ celana minim & Baju tanpa lengan (tangankuuu...)
  • Potong rambut :(
  • Film tentang superhero, thriller, drama, sci-fi, atau kartun.
  • Musik aliran Jazz, heavy metal, reggae, house, blues, hip hop, country 
  • Cowok SOMBONG
  • Orang lebay
  • Olahraga air
  • Buah naga, markisa, semangka
  • Indomie
  • Makanan bekas masuk kulkas semalaman yang kemudian dipanaskan 
  • Dipermalukan di depan orang lain
  • Kuning telor
  • Dipijet
  • Warna merah
  • Boneka :|
  • Bau asap rokok
  • Orang rasis
  • Orang yang tidak bertindak sepantasnya
  • Bunyi alarm :')
  • Baca peta atau partitur dengan not-not balok
  • Soft drinks
  • Minuman dingin
  • Pesta
  • George Clooney, Nicholas Cage, Leonardo Di Caprio (for no reason)

Gue suka :
  • Pink
  • Teh
  • Es krim & kue vanilla
  • Baca buku fiksi, psikologi, pengetahuan
  • Ngelamun & berimajinasi
  • Kuis pengetahuan & bendera!
  • Ayam goreng
  • Kedamaian
  • Musik aliran pop, alternative rock, rock, indie, ballad :p, classic
  • Sup dan bubur
  • Makanan hangat 
  • Italian & Chinese food 
  • One Direction :*
  • Film romance-comedy, action, spy 
  • Seseorang atau sesuatu yang membuat gue tertawa dan membawa kebahagiaan buat gue
  • Tempat yang damai dan tenang
  • Orang yang bener-bener bisa gue ajak ngomong
  • Bermimpi sesuatu
  • Makan-makanan yang sehat demi menjaga badan gue biar gak sakit
  • Sepakbola dan bulutangkis 
  • Orangutan, Keledai, dan Kangaroo
  • Nulis cerita romance/ spy
  • Makanan pedasss
  • Orang yang ramah
  • Disneyland (it's really the happiest place on earth)
  • Langit cerah dan cuaca yang hangat
  • Hujan (nah lho)
  • Udara sejuk
  • T-shirt dari katun
  • Bulan dan bintang
  • Cowok misterius, gak tertebak kepribadiannya, memiliki sisi liar, dan Lucuu
  • Rambutan, jeruk, nangka, melon, mangga, dan durian aaa
  • Bertemu dengan teman baru 
  • Psikologi, Sosiologi, Fotografi, Ekonomi, dan Kedokteran...
  • Permian
  • London, Paris, Swiss
  • Bawang putih, daun bawang, bombay, goreng...
  • Cowok ganteng dengan gaya keren
  • Cowok berkacamata frame hitam 
  • Bianglala dan Komidi putar :*
  • Notes!! 
  • Komputer 
  • Padang rumput dan gunung 
  • Pemandangan di malam hari
  • BAKSOOO 
  • Flat shoes 

I consider myself as a shy, rigid, peculiar, sensitive over little things, self-conscious, unfriendly face but inside I'm very nice to people, stubborn, coward, selfish, moody, and lazy!
But the great side of myself are I'm patient, peace lover, hate and avoid conflicts, somehow is creative, imaginative, care, loyal, willing to do something for someone, ambitious, believe in dreams, and I'm pretty romantic.

Favorites!

  • Food : Fried Chicken, Pasta, Chicken Xiao Long Bao, Fried rice, Chicken Sweet Chili
  • Drink : Tea 
  • TV Shows : Running Man , Masterchef 
  • Movies : PS I Love You/ Life As We Know It/ Despicable Me/ Bounty Hunter
  • Actors : My awesome daddies , Bruce Willis Robert Downey, Jr, Colin Firth, Alec Baldwin, Channing Tatum, Josh Hutcherson, Skandar Keynes
  • Actresses : Jennifer Aniston, Katherine Heigl, Emma Watson, Julia Roberts,  Kristen Stewart, Emma Roberts, Helena Bonham Carter, Meryl Streep, Helen Mirren, Sandra Bullock
  • Books : Eclipse, Hunger Games Trilogy, Psychology books
  • Bands : One Direction, Coldplay, Maroon 5, Paramore , Black Eyed Peas
  • Singers/ Duos : Leessang, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber (as a musician not an idol), Lenka
  • Songs : 
  1. Charlie Brown by Coldplay
  2. What I've Done by Linkin Park
  3. The Only Exception by Paramore
  4. Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift
  5. Pursuing The Happiness by Leessang
  6. Truly, Madly, Deeply by One Direction
  7. Be Your Everything by Boys Like Girls
  8. Starlight by Muse
  9. The One That Got Away by Katy Perry
  10. Where Is The Love by Black Eyed Peas
  • Rapper : Kang Gary 
  • Korean Actor : Kim Soo-hyun
  • Writers : Stephenie Meyer, Meg Cabot, Sophie Kinsella, Cecelia Ahern, J.K Rowling
  • Hobby : Listening songs, Writing, Reading , Food hunting, Watching Running Man
Confessions :
    • I'm waiting the right and perfect time to be baptized. That's why I added more time to pray, listen to church songs, and read the bible before go to sleep. I believe God will help me.
    • I like to hear or read some wise words. I like to be inspired by something.
    • I occasionally experience Deja Vu and feel like can predict future
    • I'm learning Korean by myself and Swahili along with my sister (Just for fun)
    • I'm able to visualize things that's unreal or future (such as imagining the future of a baby or fiction places)
    • My drawing skills are equivalent to kindergarten student :)
    • Sometimes, I'm struggling to live in the present and be friendly to people.
    • I get influenced easily  
    • I have my periods 2 times a month which is so frustrating!! I've seen the doctor, and she said I'm normal!!
 
Jadi, ini saja yang mungkin gue bagikan pada malam hari ini.
Selamat malam!


Love
Natasha
PS : Selamat tinggal musim kemarau, sambutlah musim hujan dengan ceria karena kegiatan belajar di sekolah bisa terhambat!





No comments:

Post a Comment