Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

12 October 2011

Bad Day

Hhhm... entah mungkin gue harus mendapatkan cobaan dulu kali yah baru semua ide buat nulis itu keluar... biar semua unek-unek di dada keluar semua.......
Hari ini gue melewati hari yang buruk, buruk kenapa?
Gue sendiri males ngingetnya.

Yang pasti buruk. Dan disaat kondisi buruk yang membuat detak jantung gue gak berdetak dengan normal , gue justru melihat pemandangan yang menyakitkan hati....... hhuhuhuhu

Gue jujur pusing amat sangat............
Dan gue tambah sedih lagi disaat begini , bukannya ditenangin gue diingat-ingatkan terussss :(

Gue tipe yang mencurahkan kemarahan dan semuanya dalam tangisan :'(
Jadi yah gitu deh....

Sekian

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment