Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

23 October 2011

My Favorite Food

Sobat selamat ngiler :)) Hahaha 


Western


1. Spaghetti Bolognese 


2. Penne Carbonara

3. Cheese Burger 
4. Chicken Breast and Mashed Potato 


5. Garlic Bread With Mozzarella 



Chinese


1. Nasi Goreng Yang Chow


2. Xiao Long Bao


3. The Famous "Cap Cay" 



4.  Sapo Tahu Jamur


5. Fu Yung Hai


Indonesian


1. AYAM GORENG KREMES DADA babehh (y) + SAMBAL TERASI + NASI HANGAT + ES TEH MANIS = SURGA 


2. Bakso pake sawi pake tahu pake mie kuning/ bihun + sambal yang banyak ... HHMMM 



3. Pempek lenjer , ahhh 


4. Bakmi ayam+ jamur+ bakso + pangsit goreng dan tak lupa sambal....


5. Soto Ayam Ambengan + Koya + Sambal + Kerupuk Rambak + Es Teh Manis 




Ahhh gimana gak tambah gendut yah kalo yang dipikirkan makanan???:p But I sweat those are my favorite food <3 especially Pasta , Burger , and Ayam Goreng!!! hahaha ;)

dan bonus .... sedikit  dari sekian banyak snacks favorit gue :p

1. LIDI SUPER PEDAS


2. Good Time Teddy <3


3. Famous Amos Chocolate Chip <3

4. Chuba / Keripik Singkong Balado


5. Chiki Balls all flavors :3



I am a food lover ;)

Salam Pastahhh

Natasha , the girl who loves food so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment