Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

29 December 2011

Sorry Sorry Sorry

hhmm entah gue kelewat beberapa moment penting selama gue liburan.
maap maap banget deh baru bisa ngepost lagi padahal tinggal menghitung hari di tahun 2011 :(
mau nangis lho rasanya udah mau meninggalkan tahun keramat ini. But life must go on gitu lho.

liburan gue asyik. cukup.
gue mendapat banyak sekali inspirasi, pemikiran , barang , dan pengalaman baru.
jadi liburan kali ini tentunya bermanfaat. toh liburan tujuannya me-refresh pikiran biar gak jenuh lagi ;) iya toh??

sedih melihat belum ada yang nge-vote topic yang mau dibahas buat taun depan , but its okay :D
kalo gak ada sini gue yang nentuin sendiri <(‾^‾)> 


mari akhiri post yang gak jelas ini :p


HAPPY (BELATED) MOTHER'S DAY <3
MERRY (BELATED?:/) CHRISTMAS <3
HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY RADITYA DIKA


arigatou


Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment