Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

31 July 2011

Sister

Tidak ada saudara di rumah itu sepi.
Gue sepi banget gak ada cici gue di rumah.
Gak ada yang nyuruh-nyuruh -> Sebenernya males + bete juga sih disuruh-suruh
Kangen kecerewetannya :(
Gak ada cici gue , gak ada yang nganter gue+ nyokap ke gereja...
Gak ada cici gue gak ada yang ngajarin gue jadi anak centil lagi. 
Gak ada cici gue , gak ada yang bacot tentang kuteks :'(


Gak bisa bayangin tahun depan ditinggal dia setaon :'(
Sepuluh hari aja rasanya sepi ( ini aja baru hari kedua)

Hiks

CECE CEPAT PULANG YAH!!!
MISS YA!

Your Lovely 'lil sista ,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment