Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

06 November 2010

The Beginning

woho gue udah pulang teman-teman dari Bina Iman :)
masih inget kan perasaan gue sebelum bina iman?
nah sekarang gue mau posting tentang gimana rasanya bina iman
untuk awal"nya nih yah
gue di kelompok Lewi yang isinya Michelle Surjadi,Theresia Yonita,Stephanie Wiratmo,Pinky Hemnani,Vincent Theodore,Michael Lie,Kenneth Tanugraha,
Branden Laurensius,dan Kensell.
gue di kamar crystal 21 bareng Theresia dan Pinky.
Gue panitia dokumentasi jadi gue bertugas foto semua acara Bina Iman kecuali saat Dedication Service.
Gue Bina Iman di Sawangan Golf Resort,Depok
Ada yang tau?


Well,itu aja pembukaan dari gue
dan berikut hari-hari pas gue Bina Iman...



No comments:

Post a Comment