Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

06 November 2010

H-3 Bina Iman

Yup ini hari terakhir gue di Bina Iman.
Gue jadi sedih dan gak pengen pulang.
Abis renungan kita siap-siap.
Terus foto bersama tiap kelas,terus mulai outbond.
Bad News nya gue gak ikut outbond karena disuruh foto-foto aja.
Am I good photographer?I think no.
So why Ella choose me?not Rendi or Julio?
I don't know.
Pas outbond gue jalan 2 km ada kali yah.
Keliling-keliling area outbond buat dapetin foto-foto keren.
Gue dapet 350 foto kalo gak salah sih.
Gue liat outbond sih seru-seru.
Ada yang merayap,injek" badan temen,buaya ganas,cebur"an,dll.
Abis outbond dengan berat kita siap-siap buat pulang...
Dan setelah itu kita emang pulang.
Bus 1 isinya anak 8D,Bus 2 isinya 8C,dan Bus 3 isinya 8A-B.
Kira-kira kayak gitu Bina Iman.
Sebenernya kalo di detail-in lebih seru lagi sih.


Tapi sayang gak bisa.
Sekian
Natasha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment