Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

27 November 2010

Puasa Posting

guys dengan berat hati gue mau bilang sesuatu
hiks,diakibatkan kemalesan Natasha Violin ditambah lagi UAS yang udah didepan mata ini 
gue sepertinya akan berhenti posting selama seminggu
hahahaha
so maaf" aja yah bagi para penggemar blog ini,dimanapun kalian berada
kalian gak akan liat post saya selama seminggu kedepan =)
jangan bunuh diri yah guys!
abis UAS nanti gue janji akan sering posting biar blog gue rame :))


Bye bye guys
I love youu so much
Hug and Kiss
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment