Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

27 October 2010

Math

Kenapa sih gue gak bisa sekaliii aja dapet bagus ulangannya?
terutama di bidang matematika
segitu lemah kah gue di mat?
gini nih
gue kalo ulangan mat tuh bisa
serius gue tau caranya
dan gue berhasil nemu jawabannya
tapi kenapa salah?
aarrghhh gue kesel sama mat
boleh aja pas pertama kali dapet 85 makin kebelakang suram semua ulangan gue
mungkin mat bukan keahlian gue yah :'(
Bagi orang bernama Claudia,Nathanael,Destriny Rumiris,Sherly,etc
Bagilah kepintaran mat kalian padaku!!