Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

27 October 2010

WANTED

READ THIS POST,AS SOON AS YOU CAN SEE THIS POST!
Wanted!
Dicari seorang cowok yang :
-lahir pada tahun 1994-1998,tinggi,dan montok(beda lho dengan gendut)
-Single
-Good-Looking
-Pintar
-Lucu
-dan Setia
seorang cewek dengan ciri-ciri :
gendut,muka biasa aja,berkacamata hitam,rambut panjang lurus item banget,agak cerewet,dan pemalu (?)
mencari cowok dengan kriteria di atas


Jika kalian para cowok memenuhi kriteria tersebut
silahkan email cewek itu di
ladynats@rocketmail.com
Paling lambat akhir tahun 2010


From Secret Admirer