Hey there!

I'm Natasha, the author of this blog. I'm also a psychology student who is working hard to be a novelist. I like thinking deeply mainly about life. I'm not a wise person, I'm simply just a girl who wants inspire the world through my writing.

Hope you enjoy every single of my posts.

Lots of love!
Natasha

PS : Feel free to comment on my posts, I will definitely reply to your comment!


BLOG READERS SURVEY
Please kindly do this survey, it will only take a little of your time! :)

18 March 2011

My Short Stories

From Twitter With Love ( http://natashaviolin.blogspot.com/2011/02/sebelumnya-gue-gak-pernah-ketemu-orang.html )
Genre : Teenlit,Romance
Main Characters : Shella &Justin
Summary : Shella naksir adek kelasnya,Justin.Tapi sejak ia denger kejelekkan Justin dari temennya,Shella mendadak il-feel dengan Justin.Berbulan-bulan Shella berusaha melupakan Justin.Namun,akhirnya Shella kembali jatuh cinta dengan Justin karena Twitter.


Another Twitter With Love ( http://natashaviolin.blogspot.com/2011/03/another-twitter-with-love.html )
Genre : Teenlit,Romance
Main Characters : Sasha &Jason
Summary : hampir sama dengan From Twitter With Love hanya berbeda ending





No comments:

Post a Comment